Place your Mouse over the images below for more info.
Gibraltar Magnets (aka Direct Connect Magnets, Neodymium Magnets or Rare Earth Magnets) do not require a clasp and have no holes. They are so strong they can be stuck together and worn as is. Most styles are approximately 8 1/2 inches long when stuck together in a straight line. (Exceptions are the Gibraltar 301s (7 3/4 inches) and the 8x10 Gibraltar 500s (8 1/4 inches). Styles do not come mixed. (e.g. half gold - half silver)
Sizes are as follows:
1. Gibraltar 100s are 6x6 mm and connect from the sides (curved parts).
2. Gibraltar 200s are 6x6 mm and connect from the flat ends. *(See Below)
3. Gibraltar 300s are 6x12 mm and connect from the sides (curved parts).
4. Gibraltar 301s are a slimmer version of the 300s. They are 4x12 mm and connect from the sides (curved parts).
5. Gibraltar 400s are 6x6 mm in size and like the 200s, cannot be worn as is without another style of magnet. *(See Below)
6. Gibraltar 500s are Oval shaped and available in 6x9 and 8x10 sizes. (Silver only) They connect from the oval ends and can therefore, be worn as is.
7. Gibraltar 600s are round and 6mm in size. Can be worn as is.
8. Gibraltar 800s are round and 8mm in size. Can be worn as is.
* PLEASE NOTE: Gibraltar 200s and 400s must be combined with another style of Gibraltar magnet if you'd like to wear them as a bracelet - see above photo of black and gold bracelet. Due to their magnetism being on the flat end of the bead, the 200s & 400s cannot be worn as is without being combined with another Gibraltar magnet style that connects from the curved sides of the bead. (100s, 300s, 301s, 500s 600s or 800s)
Discounts apply to all Gibraltar Magnets. You do not have to purchase multiples of the same style to receive the discount. You may mix and match styles within this page. Your shopping cart will calculate the discounts automatically. These magnets are very strong, so please use caution when handling. Gibraltar Magnets are also great for Magnetic Therapy.
Please Note: All sizes are in millimeters. Images are not actual size. Please refer to a caliper for a better idea of actual size. Click on the images below for more detail.
Warning: Do not use if you have a pacemaker. Pregnant women should consult their doctor before wearing any magnetic items.